Safety First: Tips to follow this Summer to stay healthy
Here comes the lazy, longer & warmer days of summer!
With this harsh climate and temperature rapidly rising, we tend to drain off our energy very soon 🙁
Bringing a plethora of problems- hair, skin & health issues like heat boils, sunstroke, heavy sweating, weakness, dizziness, headache, nausea, fainting, muscle cramps etc we definitely need to adapt healthy living tips.
While we can’t control the temperature outside, we can do all the possible things which will surely keep us healthy and safeguard us against the heat.
Follow these 6 essential tips to beat the heat, stay energetic and look fresh this summer:
- Rethink your drink: Drink plenty of water as it prevents your body from dehydration. Due to excessive sweating we tend to loose electrolytes from our body which results in reduced energy. If not water, grab mineral rich fruits like lemon, watermelon, kiwi etc
- Eat Light & Right: We lose appetite due to excessive heat. It is therefore essential to eat light but right food to regain energy in order to fight the heat & remain healthy with the vital nutrients.
- Wear loose & light clothes: To keep yourself cool and for good air circulation wear light coloured and loose fitting clothes. Choose cotton over synthetic.
- Exercise to energise, not exert: Don’t push beyond your physical limits. Store your energy levels to remain active. Opt for indoor exercises rather than outdoor.
- Protect yourself: When outdoors, apply sunscreen at least 30 minutes prior to heading out. Get a pair of UV protected sunglasses to protect your eyes from harmful sun rays.
- Get some ‘me’ time: Take advantage of summer’s slower schedule by grabbing a novel, indulging in some long lost hobby, plan a vacation to unwind and breathe.
Do you know, slowing down with summer has multiple benefits. It lowers your blood pressure, heart rate & stress hormones.
Spend time with your loved ones and cherish memorable moments, that is definitely healthier than standing in long billing 🙁
So remember…It’s not summer time, it’s some more time 🙂
Now all your summer essentials are just a click or call away.